Old Face Can Be Solved If You Understand The Cause Of Skin Problems.
Old face is a skin problem that no one wants As you know, the skin, like other organs in the body, deteriorates with increasing age. When the skin deteriorates. It is often difficult to restore. which may cause the skin to sag There are wrinkles that look premature on the face clearly. Aging is a skin problem that affects confidence and worries many people here at UFABET.
Skin aging occurs mainly due to internal and external factors together. The internal factors come from the deterioration of skin cells and tissues according to age. As for the external factors. It comes from the unsuitable environment. In particular, exposure to UV rays from the sun causes the skin to become thin and dry, with wrinkles that can cause the face to age.
How does an old face happen?
In general, people’s skin changes with age. The older you get. The skin tends to become thinner, rougher and more prone to sagging. Even when encountering an inappropriate environment, it may increase the risk and severity of skin problems, both of which may affect the skin as follows.
Internal Factors (Intrinsic Aging)
When we were young Under the skin, fat accumulates in various areas of the face such as the forehead, cheeks, around the eyes and around the mouth, but as the age increases, these fats will begin to dissipate. causing the skin to lose its elasticity and look sagging This is a normal process over time that cannot be avoided.
In addition, the skin loses moisture. dry skin not as smooth as the skin of young people Especially in menopausal women , the level of estrogen (Estrogen) will decrease due to menopause. This causes the skin to become more dry and wrinkled.
External Factors (Extrinsic Aging)
Lifestyle habits and the surrounding environment may directly affect the skin. Therefore, it may make the face look older than the age. And other skin problems followed by external factors that may stimulate skin aging, including
- exposure to UV rays from the sun UV rays are an important factor that causes dry skin, dull skin, blemishes, freckles, or wrinkles easily. UV rays damage the elastin in the skin, causing it to lose its elasticity and firmness. UV rays also weaken the skin. bruises or dry cracks that are difficult to heal
- Exposure to pollutants or chemicals in our daily lives can trigger wrinkles and dark spots.
- Smoking because the chemicals in cigarettes stimulate the creation of free radicals in the body. and may cause abnormal blood circulation rough skin wrinkled and wrinkled
- Some sleep postures, such as sleeping on your side or stomach, can cause facial skin to rub or press against the pillow, causing wrinkles to form . Most often occurs on the forehead, eye tail and cheeks. These wrinkles are more noticeable when the skin lacks firmness and elasticity.
- Drinking large amounts of caffeinated beverages and alcohol May cause dry skin, sagging and wrinkles.
- Eating foods high in sugar and refined carbohydrates can damage the skin and cause premature aging.
Old face, how to fix it?
Problems with sagging skin, wrinkles and roughness It’s a sign that your face is starting to age. The following skin care routines may help keep your skin looking healthy, age-appropriate, and prematurely aging.
- Protect your skin from sunlight. by wearing clothes with long sleeves or long legs and wear a hat when outdoor activities. Sunscreen should also be applied daily to areas of skin that are not covered by clothing. by choosing a type that is waterproof and has an SPF of 30 or higher
- Apply a nourishing cream to add moisture to the skin. Because if left dry, it can cause wrinkles more easily. Therefore, you should use a facial cream that contains water to moisturize. Reduce the feeling of greasy skin. and contains ingredients that help keep moisture in the skin like glycerin (Glycerin)
- Use skin products that contain AHA, Retinoid (Retinoid) and Vitamin C. Which have properties to help shed old dead skin cells. Stimulate the creation of new skin cells, reduce wrinkles and restore skin damaged by sunlight.
- avoid smoking Limit the amount of alcohol or caffeinated beverages you drink.
- Maintain good health by eating a healthy diet. exercise regularly And relieve stress in suitable ways such as listening to soothing music, meditating or doing yoga, etc.
If taking care of yourself doesn’t help you see visible results.
Another way is to consult a dermatologist. To receive treatments that effectively lift and rejuvenate the skin to look younger, such as
- Filler injection (Injectable Fillers) is a substance that is injected to fill the skin in the wrinkled parts to look fuller. Like the forehead, cheeks, chin, often using hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid) injected into the skin.
- Botox Injection or Botulinum Toxin is a substance that helps the muscles under the skin relax. make the wrinkles on the face gradually disappear
- Chemical Peel is the use of acid to remove the outer layer of skin cells according to each individual’s skin problems. therefore able to treat acne scars, freckles and wrinkles There are many types of acids used together, such as Glycolic Acid or Salicylic Acid, etc.
- Resurfacing by spraying mineral crystals (Microdermabrasion) is a method that can help solve a variety of skin problems, including acne scars, dark spots and wrinkles. Which may need to be done several times before starting to see results.
- skin laser The heat from the laser light has the ability to reduce wrinkles. smooth skin and stimulate the production of collagen in the skin. Therefore, it is a popular method used to restore the skin to be firmer and firmer.
- Thread lifting is one of the methods for lifting the skin and solving the problem of wrinkles around the nasolabial folds. By using dissolving threads inserted under the skin to stimulate the tissues around the nasolabial folds to tighten up
However, these treatments may cause side effects after treatment such as redness,
soreness, and dryness of the skin. Therefore, consult a doctor and carefully study the details of the risks and results of the treatment before deciding on the treatment. different ways
Skin aging is inevitable. Because the skin tends to deteriorate over time as you get older. But you can slow down aging by taking care of your overall health. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol. Drink enough water, relieve stress. Along with protecting the skin from the sun and moisturizing the skin. Just this may help slow down aging problems and make you healthier inside and out.