Things To Consider Before Injecting Botox To Reduce Wrinkles.
Botox injections It is a cosmetic surgery with botulinum injection. toxin in to reduce wrinkles on the face and make the skin firmer, such as Botox to reduce wrinkles reduces crow’s feet Botox Jaw Reduction or Botox for a slimmer face Botox injections are popular with many people. Because the patient does not have to undergo surgery like other surgeries.
However, the injected can remain and affect various parts of the face only temporarily. Those who want to have a well-shaped face or firm skin with therefore having to inject this substance over and over again
What is Botox How does it work?
Botox (Botulinum Toxin: Botox)
It is an extract from the bacteria Clostridium Botulinum, a substance that blocks muscle contraction , causing the muscles under the skin to relax. The contraction of the muscles will be part of the cause of wrinkles. Botox was originally used to treat eyelid twitching. (Blepharospasm) and symptoms of strabismus or lazy eyes (Strabismus / Lazy Eye) and later medically use to treat wrinkles on the face at various points as well, resulting in Botox treatment. Which Mostly use in cosmetic surgery as today at UFABET.
Limitations of injections
- works only temporarily
- The aging process, or aging, will continue in other areas, for example will not help reduce droopy eyelids. and cannot correct wrinkles caused by other causes
- 100% treatment results cannot be guaranteed.
Who should not inject Botox?
- Those who are pregnant and lactating
- Those who suffer from diseases or symptoms of the brain and nervous system
besides this Those who want Botox injections should consult and inform their doctor of their medical history first. Because some conditions may result in health problems if is injected into the body.
before botox injection
To inject Botox Patients should study the information and consult a doctor well beforehand. Because Botox injections are a costly beauty treatment. And there are limitations and risks included.
When deciding to inject Patients should choose a hospital or clinic with good hygiene. is clean and safe And there is a specialist doctor, including a properly licensed medical staff to supervise throughout the process.
In addition, patients should avoid drinking alcohol for at least 1 week prior to the scheduled injection date. for the best treatment effectiveness
How do Botox injections work?
Botox injections do not require any anesthesia or anesthesia as the injection only causes very little pain in the injection site. The patient must clean the face of the injection site first. And the doctor will inject into the desired area to have a healing effect. In general is usually injected with multiple needles at various points throughout the face.
after injection How should I act?
- The slowly moves and interacts with the muscles throughout the injection site. The patient should therefore lie down for 3-4 hours after the injection.
- Patients should stop taking aspirin and other anti-inflammatory drugs about 2 weeks before the injection. to reduce the likelihood of hemorrhage
- Patients must not massage or rub the injection site for 12 hours to 3 days after injection.
How long does Botox last?
after botox injection The healing effect will not appear immediately. But will begin to see clear results within 3-5 days, and the results will appear clearly and completely about 2 weeks after injection. And will result in the treatment continuously for about 4-6 months. After which the muscles on the face will gradually relax and return to the original state. Before the injection. If the patient wants the treatment effect to remain must receive repeated injections periodically
cost of injections
The price of Botox injections depends on the brand of product use. and the amount of use. Which depends on the area to injecte. The approximate price of each injection is around 4,500-20,000 baht.
Botox Side Effects and Risks
Botox injections General short-term side effects may occur within 1-2 days after injection, such as:
- Hematoma or bruising in the area where was injected
- flu-like symptoms, such as fever, headache
- Parts of the face that are close to where is injected may be affected, such as the outer corners of the eyes or the bottom of the eyebrows. which will subside and gradually improve within 3 weeks
- Drug resistance because the body resists, causing the treatment process to not work as expected. because patients repeatedly inject too often
As for the side effects that are important to the risk of health problems It is a symptom that can occur in some patients only. And they may develop within hours, days, or weeks after injections, including:
- Vision If is injected in the vicinity of the eye may cause the patient to see clearly seen as a blur or blurred vision
- respiratory system If is injected in the vicinity of the neck May cause the patient to have trouble breathing. Difficulty breathing or difficulty breathing