Get To Know The Mineral Crystal Powder Scrub. (Microdermabrasion)
Microdermabrasion or microdermabrasion. It is a way to exfoliate the outer layer. for beauty By using special tools to remove dead skin cells in the face, neck, chest, back, hands, abdomen, around the waist or in other areas. Microdermabrasion Several scrubs may require for maximum effectiveness.
In general, exfoliation with Microdermabrasion Will not cause harm to skin or body And no anesthetic is needed during the procedure. It can also done on all skin types without discoloring the skin or causing any scars. But it is a method that must done by an expert or experienced person only at UFABET.
Microdermabrasion How is it useful?
Scrubbing off dead skin cells. Microdermabrasion For adjusting the skin or balancing the color of the skin, it is suitable for people with various skin problems such as
- have shallow wrinkles
- Acne scars, acne scars, blackheads, or mild acne
- There are dark spots, blemishes, freckles according to age.
- large pores
- Stretch marks, uneven skin tone
Form of exfoliation with Microdermabrasion
exfoliation Microdermabrasion It can divided into 2 forms according to the type of tools use:
1) Diamond-Tip Microdermabrasion is the use of a long rod and The tip has a diamond attached to rub on the surface that needs to polished. Then, the machine will suck out dead skin cells. There will be no dust particles coming out of the machine, so it’s safe to scrub the skin around the lips and eyes.
2) Crystal Microdermabrasion by experts will use a long stick device connected to the cable and the machine. Then a crystal mist is sprayed to scrub off dead skin cells and the device will suck the crystal powder back with the peeled skin cells. But since it is a crystal scrub, the powder may get into your eyes nose or mouth during exfoliation.
side effects of exfoliation Microdermabrasion
In general, exfoliation of dead skin cells with Microdermabrasion It may cause side effects such as redness or thin bruising, feeling of tightness in the scrubbed area, sensitive skin, swollen skin, mild abrasions. blisters around the lips bruises around the eyes dry or scaly skin
And although those who scrub with this method will be able to return to their daily lives immediately after the procedure. However, the exfoliated area should not expose to direct sunlight for at least 2-3 days. Sunscreen should use to protect the skin. Skin care products should use to retain moisture after exfoliation as well.
In addition to taking care of the skin. Microdermabrasion Keeping your skin healthy by other means, along with it, is equally important. Whether to avoid squeezing pimples by yourself Use products that will help maintain moisture in the skin. carefully shave Eat healthy foods such as vegetables, fruits, or lean meats. enough rest Manage stress and quit smoking.